First Aid & Emergency
First aid and emergency station is located at the Boat House at the base of the Custom House Pier on the New London Waterfront Park.
The info booth will be located at Custom House Pier on Friday – Sunday.
Parade Plaza Saturday 10 am – 8 pm Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
Sponsored By: Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
Official Sailfest T- Shirts will be available for purchase at both info booths
Saturday – July 13th / Sunday – July 14th
- Bank Street and South Water Street closed to vehicle traffic.
- State Street to Bank Street closed to vehicle traffic.
- Tilley Street to Washington Street starting at 3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Tilley Street to Eugene O’Neil Dr starting at 3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Howard Street and Bank Street starting at3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Fishers Island Ferry, Union Train Station and Greyhound Bus passengers use Atlantic St to access and follow the signs.
- On Saturday, July 14th at 2 am Bank St & State St will be cleared of ALL pedestrian traffic so New London public works can clean the streets.
Automated teller machines are located at Custom House Pier and at City Pier on the New London Waterfront Park.
In cooperation with the New London Police Department, please be advised that coolers, backpacks, or strollers will NOT be allowed to be left unattended on the Waterfront Park. There will be check points before entering the waterfront.
For the safety of your pet and our guests, Please leave your pets and reptiles at home.
If you are going to carry personal items, we ask and urge you to carry them in clear plastic bags.
Parking and Transportation
If you plan to use GPS to find our event, please enter the following address that will take you to the start of the event: 24 Eugene O’Neill Drive, New London CT 06320
Water Street Garage – 160 Water Street, New London
Water Street Garage– 160 Water ST – New London
Safe, Secure, Clean & Convenient! 24/7
(Across the Street from the Train Station & Ferry Terminal)
$20 All Day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Tailgating will not be allowed within the parking structure on any level and vehicular parking will be allowed on the roof level.
The following applies to the Municipal Lot:
Starting at 3PM Friday, July 12th, 2019 $20 per day.
Governor Winthrop Garage – 70 Union Street, New London
$10 All Day Friday / $25 per Day Saturday & Sunday
In front of Water Street Garage – 160 Water Street and Eugene O’Neill Drive & Masonic Street where marked.
Governor Winthrop Garage – 860 861-1323 – To arrange for handicap parking0 call ahead.
Don’t Sit in Traffic
Shore Line East trains stop right in the heart of downtown New London and right in the middle of Sailfest fun!
Enjoy the ease and convenience of taking Shore Line East to Sailfest, including a special train that will take you home after the fireworks on Saturday, July 13. Kids under 11 years old ride free. View the schedule at www.shorelineeast.com.