First Aid & Emergency
First aid and emergency station is located at the Boat House at the base of the Custom House Pier on the New London Waterfront Park.
The info booth will be located at Custom House Pier on Friday – Sunday.
Saturday only info booth at Parade Plaza 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday – July 8th / Sunday – July 9th
- Bank Street and South Water Street closed to vehicle traffic.
- State Street to Bank Street closed to vehicle traffic.
- Tilley Street to Washington Street starting at 3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Tilley street to Eugene O’Neil Dr starting at 3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Howard Street and Bank Street starting at3 pm closed to vehicle traffic.
- Fisher Island Ferry, Union Train Station and Greyhound Bus passengers use Atlantic St to access and follow the signs.
- On Saturday, July 8 at 2 am Bank St & State St will be cleared of ALL pedestrian traffic so New London public works can clean the streets.
Automated teller machines are located at Custom House Pier and at City Pier on the New London Waterfront Park.
In cooperation with the New London Police Department, please be advised that coolers, backpacks, or strollers will NOT be allowed to be left unattended on the Waterfront Park. There will be check points before entering the waterfront.
For the safety of your pet and our guests, Please leave your pets and reptiles at home.
If you are going to carry personal items, we ask and urge you to carry them in clear plastic bags.
Parking and Transportation
If you plan to use GPS to find our event, please enter the following address that will take you to the start of the event: 24 Eugene O’Neill Drive, New London CT 06320
Water Street Garage– 160 Water ST – New London
Safe, Secure, Clean & Convenient! 24/7
(Across the Street from the Train Station & Ferry Terminal)
$8 All Day Friday / $20 All Day Saturday
$15 All Day Sunday
Electric Car Charging Stations Available!
Governor Winthrop Garage– 70 Union ST- New London
$10 All Day Friday / $25 per Day Saturday & Sunday
In front of Water Street Garage- 160 Water ST and Eugene O’Neill Drive & Masonic St where marked.
Don’t Sit in Traffic
Shore Line East trains stop right in the heart of downtown New London and right in the middle of Sailfest fun!
Enjoy the ease and convenience of taking Shore Line East to Sailfest, including a special train that will take you home after the fireworks on Saturday, July 8. Kids under 11 years old ride free. View the schedule at www.shorelineeast.com.